The World-Class District Awards 2023
Get rewarded for being part of the innovative change of the real estate
We believe that the real estate industry keeps changing and reshaping itself, and as much as knowing you are contributing to that change, it always helps to have some recognition from a credible, third-party source. That is why we wish to recognize those organizations that are shaping the industry and promote them. This way, we intend to bring out the best in the real estate industry and highlight it for the world to see.
Our global awards honor the firms and individuals who have displayed excellence in a multitude of fields throughout the year.
LA VANGUARDIA AWARD FOR THE BEST REAL ESTATE OPERATION OF THE YEAR
- Blasson: Brookfield sell to Axa-Blasson the Hotel Sofia (180M€).
- Greystar and Vía Celere
- AX Partners
JLL AWARD FOR THE BEST REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT DESTINATION
- Newdock: Newdock Fahala has achieved LEED® Platinum certification, making it Spain’s 4th, Europe’s 7th, and globally the 14th asset to attain this level. Newdock’s pursuit of LEED® Platinum entails changes for enhanced sustainability, operational efficiency, and occupant well-being. Key benefits include energy efficiency, improved indoor environment, or efficient water use. The project features a 200 kW photovoltaic installation, contributing to carbon emissions (-391 Tn) and cost reduction.
- Incàsol- Government of Catalonia
- Denkool Corporate Living
CAIXABANK AWARD FOR THE BEST REAL ESTATE FUND, MANAGEMENT COMPANY OR INVESTMENT GROUP
- LAR España: Lar España Real Estate, the pioneer SOCIMI in Spain, debuted on the Continuous Market on March 5, 2014, raising 400 million euros from institutional investors for long-term investments in quality tertiary properties. The company’s focus on retail and efficient management led to an impressive 87.5% appreciation in its portfolio. With strategic financing and expertise from Grupo Lar, Lar España aims to be the benchmark SOCIMI in Spain. Specializing in retail, it owns 12 top-notch shopping centres.
- Sonae Sierra
- Starwood Capital Group Funds
AEDAS HOMES AWARD FOR THE BEST PROPTECH STARTUP IN WHICH TO INVEST
- QLIP: QLIP is a powerful SaaS platform designed for real estate players, offering seamless connectivity for tenants and buyers to utilities within minutes. Our product integrates with energy, gas, water, internet, insurance, and alarm companies, enabling property managers to digitally sign contracts from our platform. By providing end-to-end control over the procurement process and activating services, our solution delivers exceptional value and operational efficiency for real estate agencies.
- Libeen Smart Housing
- Lorum Software Development, S.L