WEBSITES, COOKIES AND MOBILE APPLICATIONS
Browsing history and IP address
- General information concerning visits of websites which are edited or managed by us are collected and registered without the visitors being identified. The purpose of this is to improve the performance and quality of our websites and the users’ browsing experience. This information may also be used in order to discover how the website(s) is being used and with the purpose of analyzing and compiling reports.
- With these aims in mind, we can also use your computer’s IP address if this address is identified. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you browse on the Internet. IP addresses do not allow us to identify you, unless you have given us your explicit permission for this.
What exactly are cookies?
- You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. This enables you to decide if you want to accept it or not. Alternatively, you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. However, some of the services and features offered through our Website may not function properly if your cookies
- Cookies can be first party or third-party cookies.
- First party cookies – cookies that the website you are visiting places on your computer.
• Third party cookies – cookies placed on your computer through the website but by third parties, such as, Google.
The cookies placed on your device
- We use the following cookies on our Website:
Strictly necessary/ session cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around our website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided. They are deleted when you close the browser. These are first party cookies.
These cookies collect information in an anonymous form about how visitors use our website. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it and the approximate regions that they are visiting from. These are first party cookies.
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customize. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. These are first party cookies.
Analytics and advertising cookies
These cookies allow us and our advertisers to deliver information more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They remember that you have visited our website and may help us
in compiling your profile. These are persistent cookies which will be kept on your device until their expiration or earlier manual deletion. We make use of third party cookies, including the Google Analytics cookie and the Google Advertising cookie.
Social Media cookies
These cookies allow you to connect with social media networks such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. These are persistent cookies which will be kept on your device until their expiration or earlier manual deletion.
- We may combine information from these types of cookies and technologies with information about you from any other source.
Cookie consent and opting out
10. In addition to paragraph 8. above, you can access the following page, which contains the currently available Google Analytics opt-outs for the web, in order to deactivate Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.